AFTER-SALES SERVICE POLICIES
This warranty does not affect your legal rights in accordance with laws and provisions of your country or region. The terms specified in this warranty should be executed to the extent permitted by laws of your country or region.
I. Limited Warranty
How to obtain limited warranty service If the product does not work properly during the warranty period, email us at email@example.com for after-sales service. Your email should include a valid purchase order number or any proof of purchase.
xTool will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online video chat. If the problem cannot be solved through remote communication, you may need to send the product to xTool's local repair center, or contact a local technician for doorstep repair service. If the problem occurs within the warranty period, xTool will repair the product and provide after-sales service for free.
This warranty does not apply to
- products or parts whose warranty expired;
- products purchased through channels that are not authorized by xTool, or products resold by other buyers;
- normal discoloration, wear and tear and consumption that occurduring the use of the product;
- failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance or storage, including improper handling, use of the product not for the reasonably intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or improper external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., infestation of insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.);
- failure or damage caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition or removalby any agency or personnel not authorized by xTool;
- damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly or removal of the casing,or damage due to failure to follow the official manual or instructions;
- products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered or removed;
- products or parts of which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status;
- failure or damage caused byuse of software that is illegally authorized, non-standard or not publicly available;
- damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues due to the use of unauthorized third-party parts;
- failure or damage caused by virus infection, hacker attacks or other malicious infringements;
- failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents;
- damage that occurs during its transit back for repair;
- other failureor damage not caused by the quality of the product;
- products thatcan operate uninterruptedly or without errors.
xTool does not assume responsibility for the issues above. If you run into the issues above, contact relevant parties for solutions.
1. Within 15 days of receipt of the purchased product, if you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or parts missing, you can request a replacement product. xTool will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location if xTool or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed
2. If you find any manufacturing defects, malfunctions or missing parts you can be entitled to warranty service or a paid replacement product. If you choose a paid replacement product, the paid replacement will be subject to one-way shipping and restocking fee. Product is damaged within 30 days of receipt, you will pay us 15% restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. If the product is damaged after 30 days of receipt, you will pay us 30% of restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. Exceed 3 months of receipt of unit is no longer eligible for replacement.
You cannot request a replacement service if
- the product hasout of warranty;
- the product was purchased from non-xTool channels;
- the product returned to xTool does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or items that were damaged due to improper use;
- the product is found to be free of defects after all appropriate tests;
- you fail to provide valid proof of purchase, order number, or other legal proof;
- failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, such as: improper handling; useofthe product not for the is not for reasonably intended purpose; improper plugging or unplugging of external devices; dropsor improper external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids,alkalis, water intrusion, etc.; infestation of insects and rodentsorintrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.);
- failure or damage is caused by anyinstallation, repair, alteration, addition or disassembly by agencies or personnel who are not authorized by xTool;
- modification, alteration or removal of the original identificationinformation of the product or components;
- damageis caused by uncontrollable external events (fire, flood, strong wind or thunderstorm);
- the replacement product functions well after some tests upon the receipt of the replacement product sent from xTool.
the product received fails to be sent back to xTool within seven (7) calendar days after xTool confirms the replacement request.
III. Warranty scope and period
|Machine||Warranty scope||Warranty period|
|xTool D1/D1 Pro||Main parts||24 months|
|xTool D1/D1 Pro||Wearing parts||3 months|
|xTool D1/D1 Pro||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty|
|xTool M1||Main parts||24 months|
|xTool M1||Wearing parts||3 months|
|xTool M1||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty|
|xTool F1||Main parts||24 months|
|xTool F1||Wearing parts||3 months|
|xTool F1||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty|
|xTool P2||Main parts||24 months|
|xTool P2||Wearing parts||3 months|
|xTool P2||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty|
The "warranty period" above starts from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference. Therefore, please keep your invoice as a proof of purchase.
If there is no valid invoice, the warranty period will start from the date when the product leaves the factory.
Warranty for laser head: Laser power declines at different rates depending on various factors, such as frequency of usage, working hours, working environment, etc.
Warranty for laser tube:
(1) If any sign of the laser tube being broken is noted during the first unpacking inspection, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube;
(2) Within the warranty period, if the laser tube fails to function properly (fails to produce lasers, etc) with no obvious defect noted though, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty services for the laser tube;
(3) Within the warranty period, if any outward rupture of the laser tube occurs (including but not limited to the rupture caused by improper handling process or crack caused by freezing temperature), xTool does not provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube.
IV. Special Notes
- Product packaging, complimentary items, consumables, accessories are not covered by the warranty, but if problems occur when the product is under use for the first time after it's purchased, the product can be replaced without charge. xTool will charge some fees to cover the costs if there's need to add packaging, accessories, or need for refurbishment.
- About warranty issues related to a product which is purchased in China but already brought abroad: Our company will bear the cost covering the shipment of sending back the product to the customer after it's well repaired, but the customer need to bear the cost related to the shipment of sending the product for repair and the international shipping cost when the repaired product is sent back to the customer.
- xTool will not be responsible for any other promises made by agents that are not guaranteed by xTool.
- For products that will be discontinued or have been discontinued, relevant departments of our company will issue anannouncement and send a contact letter to the agents to inform the final maintenance date of the product after which the warranty service will be terminated.
- For products sold with separate agreement on after-sales service terms, the contract confirmed by xTool shall prevail.
- If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Warranty, xTool at its sole discretion will (1) provide you with detailed instructions and new or refurbished parts to repair the product; or (2) authorize your return of the product for (i) repair with new or refurbished parts, (ii) replacement with a new or refurbished product that is equivalent to the product to be replaced, or (iii) a refund of the purchase price.
V. Scope of responsibility
- During the provision of after-sales service, xTool will cover the loss of product only when it assumes the responsibility for transit and repair.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL XTOOL BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE XTOOL’S PRODUCTS, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF XTOOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
VI. Relationship of Consumer Law to this Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or from country to country or province to province). Except as permitted by law, xTool does not exclude, limit, or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from noncompliance with a sales contract. To fully understand your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Policy Restrictions Subject to Consumer Law.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies created are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law. xTool disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or delayed defects. to date, such warranties cannot be disclaimed, and xTool limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at xTool's option, to the repair or replacement services described below. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties (or conditions), so the above limitations may not apply to you.
NOTE: This after-sales policy may vary according to local laws and regulations, and xTool reserves the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at any time in its sole discretion.